Friday, October 24, 2008

My apologies

Sorry it's been so long. I've had a lot on my mind lately and unfortunately, this has not been apart of it. For the last 10 weeks I've had zero motivation to do anything more than shower and feed the child. Even this has been difficult at times. Don't worry I'm not sick, depressed or just down right lazy. Though, I'm sure Chris has thought this a few times. In fact, I'm with child. That's right folks....I'm pregnant.

I'm hoping that within the next few weeks the lack of energy, nausea and fatigue will go away. This time with Katie I was feeling like my old self other than already gaining a few pounds and the clothes tightening. This time I've gained 2 pounds and the clothes have not fit so well for a while. I'm too lazy to go hunt for my maternity clothes in the endless sea of Rubbermaid filling our basement. Maybe I'll do that this weekend.

Today is my last day of work for awhile. Our sitter is giving birth next week so I'm staying home with Katie until the end of the year. I'm pretty excited to spend some time with her, but realize this is not the best time of year to be couped up in the house. I'm not really sure what we're going to do, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. If not then Chris will.

Well, my nausea is back and I'm running out of energy to keep typing. I pray this goes away in the next few weeks. I was told the second child is more trouble than the first. So far this is the truth.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations!

A Buns Life said...

Congrats!! This will be an exciting year!

Becky said...

We're so happy for you guys! Katie needs a bro/sis. But as Fly likes to tell everyone, the second kid almost killed us so good luck with that! :)